Respon Wealth Management Corp was founded by Winnie Liao in Toronto, Ontario in 2000. Respon Wealth Management Corp represents Freedom 55 Financial, a division of London Life Insurance Company. Respon Wealth Management Corp. was ranked first among firms representing Freedom 55 Financial, a division of London Life Insurance Company, in terms of sales performance in 2012 and 2013.
Winnie Liao, President of Respon Wealth Management Inc. , MBA, RFC, Master of Finance degree in Canada and China with 26 years financial experience. Member of MDRT, Top of the Table.
Respon devotes on the financial security planning and wealth management for the Chinese immigrants living in Canada. For the customer’s most concerned questions about
- How to embrace the new life and continuously protecting the family for their life security after the immigration? How to enhance the family member’s sense of safety and happiness?
- How to maintain the wealth value in this unstable market?
- How to help maintain and increase growth potential of assets?
- How to maintain the life style of themselves and the future life of the coming generations
Respon Wealth Management Corp will help you build a personalized financial security plan. Financial security planning is about more than just retirement planning; it’s about building a financial strategy that considers both your immediate needs and your long-term goals and dreams.
Using the Freedom 55 Financial security planning process, we will:
- Listen as you describe what financial security means to you
- Help analyze your current situation, goals and dreams
- Help identify any roadblocks to achieving your goals
- Work with you to build a plan that considers your short and long-term goals
Regularly review your financial security plan, ensuring it evolves with your changing needs.
Apart from the head office in Toronto, we have branch offices in Ottawa, Vancouver, Mississauga, Waterloo, Calgary, Prince Edward Island and Saskatoon. The representatives in the branch offices will provide you the services locally.